Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Szukam moje ięzyk Kollegi
Autor Wiadomość
triczka 
Wysłany: Pon Wrz 15, 2008 10:19   Szukam moje ięzyk Kollegi  

Hello,

I may have posted something like this earlier, but it's been 9 years since I've spoken or read Polish, so I'm having trouble navigating around here...

ANYWAY, I was hoping that somehow I might be able to find some old friends of mine on here, or at least get help finding them.

My name is Nathan and I went to a school in Gliwice called School Number One, or Gimnazjum Liczba Jeden w Gliwicach. At least, I'm pretty sure it was called No.1, I'm not so sure about the rest.
I was in Gliwice for about 1 year, 1999-2000.

I've tried searching Facebook and Myspace, but it's rather hard recognizing people after 9 years, especially since we've grown from practical children (aged 13-14) to full grown men and women now, and I only remember my classmate's first names, which hardly any help since there are quite a few Mareks and Tomeks living in Gliwice apparently.

If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful and hope that I could repay the favor in-kind somehow.

Dziukie
PW Email Cytuj
Bot 
Wysłany: Pon Wrz 15, 2008 12:13     

Imię: Mjeetek
First you can try is w w w nasza-klasa, p l you can search there which school and which class year.

Facebook and myspace are not so popular in Poland
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Bot Pon Wrz 15, 2008 12:13, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  
PW Email Cytuj
Niedźwiedź 
Wysłany: Pon Wrz 15, 2008 12:23     

Nathan - how old are you? I asking because i was in Gim number 1 in years 2000-2003 but also i was in primary school nr 4 (1994-2000) which in the same building - so i may help :)
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Niedźwiedź Pon Wrz 15, 2008 12:25, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  
PW Email www Cytuj
triczka 
Wysłany: Pon Wrz 15, 2008 21:22   awesome  

Wow cool, it looks like we're getting somewhere.

Khaman:
Thank you for the suggestion. I guess I was searching in all the wrong places there. I'm checking out nasza-klasa now. I guess that's a kind of like a find-your-old-classmates sort of site, eh? Very cool. Thank you.

Niedźwiedź:
I am right now 23 years old, so all my classmates, I'm assuming, would be around 22-24 about now.

Man, I remember going to a town on the Baltyc Sea called Miedzydroje with my class. That is seriously one of my most fond memories and one I will keep with me for the rest of my life.

I feel bad that I wasn't able to keep in contact with my former classmates better. I had made them promises and it has been gnawing at my conscience that I haven't been able to keep them.
PW Email Cytuj
Niedźwiedź 
Wysłany: Pon Wrz 15, 2008 23:24     

triczka, when you were in this school... Do you remember the signature of your class? It was "A", "B", "C" etc.? Btw. I assumpt that was a first class of gymnasium?

Try to look at this class, maybe you will recognize someone.

h t t p;//nasza-klasa, p l/school/20683/28
h t t p;//nasza-klasa, p l/school/20683/5
h t t p;//nasza-klasa, p l/school/20683/25
h t t p;//nasza-klasa, p l/school/20683/34
h t t p;//nasza-klasa, p l/school/20683/13

press "Rozwiń całą listę obecności" to see all the people in the class

btw. try this page h t t p;//translate.google, c o m it can translate whole website
PW Email www Cytuj
triczka 
Wysłany: Wto Wrz 16, 2008 07:15     

Niedźwiedź,

Thank you.

I had checked out those groups earlier but I didn't recognize my class. Several people looked very familiar but my class as a whole was not represented. In my class there was a Tomek, a Marek, a Jedrek etc...

I seem to remember Marek's last name being Cocua (I'm not sure about the spelling) because there was a hip-hop song called "Cocua Disco" and they said that was Marek's last name. They may have just been messing with me though.

I'm afraid I don't remember my classes signature, but I do remember I was 13-14 lat when I was there, it was 1999-2000 and were were in the Polish equivelant of 9th grade at the time.

I will keep searching though. perhaps I can just put out a big "Hey! Anyone remember me?" post. I'll post a picture of myself when I was 14 so someone might recognize me.

BTW, Niedźwiedź, please feel free to add me on Nasza-Klasa:
Nazwisko: Nathan
Imię: trcka

I'm quite pleased with myself on how much Polish I remember :hyhy:
PW Email Cytuj
praz 
Wysłany: Czw Wrz 18, 2008 19:41     

triczka, Please tape Kukuła Marek in search option on nasza-klasa (szukaj in polish ). One Marek Kukuła is from Gliwice and he's 22 years old. I think that it's your collegue:)
PW Email Cytuj
triczka 
  Wysłany: Pią Wrz 19, 2008 21:54     

praz,

WOW! That is him! In fact, that's my class! I had signed up for the wrong school! I went to I Społeczna Szkoła Podstawowa, not ZESPÓ? SZKÓ? GIMNAZJALNYCH GIMNAZJUM NR 1. Man that is confusing.

Praz, thank you so much, chica. I think I would have been lost and confused for a very long time if you hadn't found him. I am in your debt.
PW Email Cytuj
Odpowiedz do tematu